DUZEY Plug Mesh is a woven monofilament mesh that provides immediate short-term support traditional non-resorbable meshes but provides a scaffold that enables remodeling to host tissue over time.
• No need to create a preperitoneal space.
• Orientation markings and placement, alignment, and fixation.
• Large-pore, non-absorbable mesh promotes good tissue in-growth.
• Rounded, “soft” conical tip and low profile in the abdomen-peritoneum designed to minimize foreign-body sensation.
• Designed for excellent intraoperative handling.
• Trimmable filler and plug for a customized fit.
The DUZEY Plug Mesh is indicated for reinforcement of soft tissue where weakness exists, in procedures involving soft tissue repair, such as groin hernia defects.
DUZEY PLUG MESH SMALL
DUZEY PLUG MESH MEDIUM
DUZEY PLUG MESH LARGE