• Protects airway through the mouth cavity and pharynx.
• Anatomical accurate design, non- traumatic soft round sides
• Resistant against breakdown.
• Smooth internal and external surfaces.
• Provides access to bite block suction catheters.
• Flexible to provide dental protection.
• Sterile and clean packet –fill package.
• Color coded.
000 - 00 - 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
What is an airway? What is Airway used for?
When the patient needs a respiratory operation, the airways must be open. For example, when the patient loses consciousness, the tongue may slide back and block the airway. Medical products are used to prevent this. One of the options is using airway.
There are two types of airway: Oral airway and nasal airway. Also it is classified by numbers and colors.
Airway numbers and colors
There are 9 types, from 000 to 6. They all have different colors: Transparent color, light green, blue, black, white, green, yellow, red, orange.
How to install the airway?
First, the mouth is cleaned, if there is a denture, it is removed. In order to avoid problems in the airways, the patient's head is adjusted correctly and the appropriate airway is selected. It is placed in the mouth and pushed slowly. When pushing stops, the airway is turned 180 degrees and pushing is continued.