• They are protected sterile hydro-gels which provide excellent tissue coherence. They are appropriate for direct application and moistening and may be used to protect the bandages. This; reduces the risk of infection and avoids the entrance of external microbes.
• Optimal poly hexanide content - Bell based sterile protective gels.
• Due to its good tissue tolerance, long term application options without pain.
• Appropriate for protection of bandages - besides appropriate for wounds which may be exposed to infection.
• Product variant; LAVANID® Woundgel V+ is characterized with a higher rate of viscosity. This would introduce the jell good adhesion and avoids the gel to come out from the wound in a short time.
• Higher viscosity.
• Developed adhesion.
• Woundgel V+ now available in 10 gr version.
10 ml syringe
40 gr tube
100 gr tube