• 5 mm, 10/11 mm and 12 mm trocars.
• Having knife and under protection –Button and manual winding.
• Uninersal adaptor is available.
• Adaptor and valves can be separated.
• Transparent and grooved cannula.
What is a trocar?
Trocar is used to create a hole when it is necessary to insert a surgical instrument into the patient's body. That is, it provides an entry point for applying instruments to the body. This product is disposable. After being applied to a patient, it is carefully removed and discarded. When the operation is over, the wounds are stitched.