Primary choice for hernia treatment is surgical operation.
Also prothesis materials are considered among surgical options.
When sufficient amounts of healthy tissue cannot be found or the defect is larger; it is the primary option to apply prothesis materials.
Our product, polypropylene mesh is the tissue prothesis, which is used instead of tissue supplement exactly at this point.
Duzey mesh is manufactured from polymer monofilament fiber, compliant to production principles of medical sutures.
Duzey Mesh has a high tension and displosion resistance between thickness values of 0, 30 mm and 0, 60 mm.
Duzey mesh enables cutting the mesh without the necessity of removal; as well as provides inner connection between each monofilament fiber and dual flexibility.
• Accelerates tissue healing thanks to its braided texture.
• Sterilized with EO.
• Biologically compliant.
• Flexible, robust and lucid.
• Provides ideal pore interval for tissue healing.
• High power and displosion resistance for sustainable support.
• Does not cluster and stays strong for long periods of time.
Areas of Use;
• For the purpose of strengthening abdominal wall; DUZEY MESH has been used in the following indications;
• Umblical hernia
• Inguinal hernia
• Incisional hernia
• Eventration operations
• Products are packed with double sterilized packaging
• There are 5 mesh in 1 box
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 6X11 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 7,5X15 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 10X15 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 15X15 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 15X20 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 15X30 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 20X20 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 20X30 CM
DÜZEY POLİPROPİLEN MESH 30X30 CM