• Poly-hexanide content.
• Avoids bio-firm formation, removes bio-firm which has occurred previously.
• Ready for use for topical application, skin, wound and mucosa antiseptic.
• Used as antiseptic for partial and full wounds, decubitus ulcer at l-IV stages, diabetic foot ulcer, arterial and venous ulcer, traumatic wounds and burns.
• Wide spectrum washing solution applicable for all body surfaces.
• Appropriate for use for colonized, clinical colonized and infected wounds.
• According to Ringer solution DAB 7, it is an sterile, iso- osmotic solutions involving 0.02% or 0.04% poly- hexanide. In Poly hexanide wound plaster and solution, it prevents the microorganisms to grow.
• Distributed in ® 1.2 screw- covered bottle and has been sterilized by heat in the last container.
• Optimum combination based on Poly-hexanide and Ringer solution.
• Practical polypropylene vessels with various dimensions introduce variable recovery options due to its combination caps.
125 ml, 250 ml, 1,000 ml